Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Personal Information (First semester 2015-1 group 1 A- A 1

Personal Information Dialogue (questions) 

Hi/Hello/Hey
Good Morning/Good Afternoon/Good Evening

1. What’s up? / How are you? / What’s going on?
2. What’s your name? / What’s your last name?
3. Where do you live? / Where are you from?
4. Where do you work?
5. What’s your telephone number?
6. How old are you? / When were you born?
7. Are you married?
8. Do you have any kids (children)? How old are they?
9. What is your favorite activity?



Personal Information Dialogue

1. Nothing much. / I am fine thank you. / I am sad today. / I am excited! / I am okay. / I am tired. / I am sick.
2. My name is _______. / My last name is ________.
3. I live in __________ . / My address is ______________________. / I am from ___________.
4. I work at _____________.
5. My telephone number is (123)-456-7890.
6. I am ___ years old. I was born on (month/day/year).
7. Yes, I am married. / No, I am single. / No, I am divorced.
8. Yes, I have __
8. Yes, I have ____ (#) kids. / No, I do not have any kids (children). My daughter/son is ____ years old.
9. My favorite activity is ________ (reading, going to the beach, working on my car, spending time with my family, etc.)


http://www.englishforeveryone.org


2 comments:

  1. Interesting...
    Sometimes we forget there are several ways to say hello. We need practice english daily.

    ReplyDelete